- Key Features of the "Passport Verification"
- How to install the "Passport Verification"
- New fields have been added to the candidate's module
- How to verify the passport details in the candidate's module
- You must be Zoho Recruit's super admin.
- Zoho Recruit Enterprise Edition or higher is required.
- 1000 API calls are available from us to verify the data.
- It will verify details related to Indian passports.
Key Features of "Passport Verification"
- Allowing recruiters to easily access and verify the passport details of the candidate.
- Ensuring that the information provided by candidates is accurate and up-to-date. This helps recruiters make informed decisions during the hiring process.
- Recruiters can quickly access and verify passport details without any technical expertise or training.
- Allowing recruiters to identify any discrepancies or fraudulent activities related to passport details. This helps in maintaining the integrity of the recruitment process.
How to install the Passport Verification Extension
Steps involved in installing the "Passport Verification"
Open Zoho Recruit and go to the marketplace on the settings page.
Search the "Passport Verification for Zoho Recruit" keyword and click the Buy Now button, or if you want to try it, go with the free trial version which is valid for 15 days.
New fields have been added to the candidate's module
|Sl No||Field Type||Field Name||Comment|
|1||Single Line||Passport File Number||This field represents the File number of the Passport|
|2||Single Line||Passport Name||This field represents the Name of the Candidate as per Passport|
|3||DOB||Passport DOB||This field represents the date of birth of the candidate which is in the Passport|
|4||Dropdown||Passport Status||This field represents the status of the Passport whether it is valid or not|
|5||Multi-Line||Passport Message||This field represents the message of the Passport whether it is positive or negative|
Passport File Number: This field represents the File number of the Passport.
Passport DOB: This field represents the date of birth of the candidate which is in the Passport.
Passport Status: This field represents the status of the Passport whether it is valid or not.
Passport Message: This field represents the message of the Passport whether it is positive or negative.
How to verify the passport details in the candidate's module
After installing the extension, you will see the additional fields that were added to your Candidates' module, as indicated above.
You may verify the Passport details here. By clicking the button "Passport Verification", you may perform a manual verification for the Candidates module.
After entering the "Passport File Number", "Passport Name", and "Passport DOB" in the appropriate areas, save the data and click the "Passport Verification" button. You can obtain passport details by pressing that button.
After tapping the button, one widget will appear, displaying the Passport details of "Status", "Passport Name", and "Message." Including that, you may observe the "API Usage."
You will be given two processing options: "Update" and "Close." If you wish to update the data, check the box and click the Update button; otherwise, click the Close button.
After pressing the Update button, the Passport details will be automatically updated in their appropriate fields as shown below.
Contact Number: +919868329081