- Key Features of "Domain Verifier for Zoho CRM"
- How to install the "Domain Verifier for Zoho CRM"
- New buttons have been added to the Leads & Contacts Module
- How to verify the domain in the Leads & Contacts Module
- You must be Zoho CRM's super admin.
- Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition or higher is required.
Key Features of Domain Verifier for Zoho CRM
- The domain verifier performs real-time domain verification, enabling you instantly validate the domains within Zoho CRM. This ensures accurate and up-to-date information for your leads and contacts.
- By using a button you can verify the domain in Leads and Contacts.
- The details are to be attached to the related list of "Attachment."
- Retrieves additional information about the domain or its associated company, such as industry, location, employees, annual revenue, website, and founded year.
- Verify up to 1000 domains per month, verify up to 20 domains for the trial version.
How to install "Domain Verifier for Zoho CRM"
To install the Domain Verifier extension.
1. Go to Setup > Marketplace > All.
All the installed extensions are listed. under All Extensions, you can view all the extensions supported by your CRM.
2. Click All Extensions, browse for, and click "Domain Verifier for Zoho CRM."
Details about the extensions will be available.
3. Click "Start a free trial" and "Buy Now."
If you choose "Start a free trial", you'll get a trial period for an extension of 10 days. After the trial period expires, you have to purchase the extension, or else you can purchase the extension directly by choosing "Buy Now."
4. Agree to the Terms of Service and click Install.
1. Choose one of the following, then click Confirm:
- Install for admins only - The extension will only be installed in CRM for Users with the administrator profile.
- Install for all users - The extension will be installed in CRM for all users.
- Choose profiles - The extension will be installed in CRM for manually chosen users. Choose this option, click Confirm, and then select the desired profiles.
The extension will be installed automatically for specified users.
There are two options to purchase the extension, you can purchase "Monthly" or "Annually" based on your needs.
In the extension, we have added custom buttons in both the Leads and Contacts modules.
How to verify the domain in the Leads & Contacts Module
We have listed a custom button in the Leads and Contacts module "Verify Domain" which will verify the domain in the record and give the details such as "Organization Name", "Domain", "Industry", "Tags", "Description", "Founded Year", "Location", "Employees", "Annual Revenue", "Phone Number", and "Website URL."
If you wish to change the record, simply mark the checkbox and "Update" the record with the details; the record will be converted to a ".pdf" file and attached to a related list of "Attachments." If you do not wish to update, simply click the "Close" button.
You can view the API usage in the widget itself.
Contact Number: +919868329081